Thank you for choosing Superemail. Please read the following Terms of Service carefully before using our website and email tools. By accessing our website or using our email tools, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which govern your use of our services. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing our website and email tools.
- Introduction Welcome to Superemail, a powerful tool designed to assist you in writing effective emails. By using the Superemail website at https://superemail.com or any of our browser extensions, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service, as well as all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree with any of these terms, please do not use our website or extensions.
- License and Restrictions We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable license to access and use our website and extensions for personal and non-commercial purposes. You agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from Superemail, unless otherwise explicitly permitted by us in writing. You may not attempt to reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code of any software or components used in Superemail.
- Accuracy of Information Superemail provides email-writing assistance, but it is ultimately your responsibility to ensure that the emails you send are accurate and appropriate. While we strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information, we cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information provided through our website or extensions. Superemail assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of our website or extensions.
- Refunds and Cancellations We want you to be completely satisfied with your Superemail experience. If you are not satisfied with our service or have any issues that we cannot resolve, you may request a full refund within 30 days of purchase. Refunds will be issued via the same payment method used to make the purchase. Refunds will not be provided for purchases older than 30 days.
- Affiliates Our affiliate program is designed to reward individuals and organizations who refer new users to Superemail. By participating in our affiliate program, you agree to the following terms:
- Self-referrals are not allowed. You may not sign up for Superemail using your own affiliate link.
- You may not engage in abuse, gaming, or any other activity intended to mislead or deceive Superemail or its customers. Any such activity may result in your affiliate account being permanently banned.
- You may not use search engine ads, Facebook ads, or any other ads that compete with our own marketing efforts or cause confusion for customers.
- You may not pretend to act on behalf of Superemail or claim to be one of our employees or representatives.
- Superemail reserves the right to change the terms of our affiliate program at any time.
We reserve the right to terminate an affiliate account for violation of any of the above rules at our sole discretion. Commissions generated by mechanisms that violate these rules will not be paid or owed.
Commissions for referrals are paid monthly via PayPal when the total owed is equal to or greater than $50. To receive payment, you must provide a valid PayPal email address.
- Limitation of Liability Superemail and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, and suppliers shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising from or in any way related to your use of Superemail, including but not limited to any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available through our website or extensions, even if advised of their possibility. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied